Back to School Night - Returning Students - Grades 1st-8th
9/12/2019, 6:00 PM
- Courtyard, and then Children's Classrooms
Please join us for Back to School Night! You will have a chance to meet your child's teachers and learn more about curriculum, academic goals, and school expectations. Parents are asked to attend so that they can help support the teachers and school in providing the children with a solid academic program throughout the year.
Parents, please meet in the courtyard for a presentation from Ms. Clayton. Following this, you will have the opportunity to visit your child's teachers for short presentations. The following are options for presentations. Please choose only one for each of the three sessions.
Pre-Session with Ms. Clayton (5:30 - 6:00 PM) - focus is understanding grades.
Session 1: (6:00 - 6:30 PM)
Session 2: (6:30 - 7:00 PM)
Session 3: (7:00 - 7:30 PM)
- First Grade - Miss Hannah Dreibelbis
- Second Grade - Mrs. Savannah Spurlock
- Third Grade - Mrs. Kim Valladares
- Fourth Grade - Mrs. Nicole Hergert
- Fifth Grade - Ms. Miranda Daniels
- Middle School Specialists: Ms. Fetoun Reda (Community Council/ Service Learning, Physical Education, Yearbook, Legacy Project, Media Studies, Portfolio Project) & Mr. Casey Dyson (Advanced Math) & Mr. Mike Dela Cruz (Legacy Project, Portfolio Project, Yearbook).
- Mr. Ben Yurman-Glaser (Math & Science). 7th Grade Homeroom Teacher.
- Mr. John Trapasso (Humanities - History & Language Arts). 8th Grade Homeroom Teacher.
- Arts & Language Specialists: Sr. Dan Cohen (2-8 Spanish), Mrs. Olga Kleytman (K-8 Art), Miss Kitty (K-8 Music)