Extended Care at Hilldale is a special opportunity for your child to have free play, get exercise, do their homework with a dedicated teacher, and enjoy enrichment opportunities! Plus, for K-8th Graders, it's free!
Students in after-school care may be found in one of three supervised areas: in a playground area, in a classroom for homework club, or in a workshop area. Workshops may be held in various classrooms or campus areas, in the swimming area, or even off campus. A schedule will be provided at the beginning of the session detailing where each workshop will take place, and if this changes, a sign will be placed on the classroom door.
Because we provide this service for free to our K-8th Grade students, it is imperative that you sign in and out your child from school.
There are after-school schedules posted by the parent folder area to help you locate your child at all times.
Morning Extended Care includes: 7:30 – 8:25 a.m.
- Free play on the playground 8:20 a.m.
- Upper School students dismissed 8:20 a.m.
- Lower School students line up & are taken to class by teachers 8:28 a.m.
- Monday Assembly 8:30 - 9:00 am.
Afternoon Extended Care includes: 3:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- Recess and snack break 3:30 – 4:00 p.m.
- Creative Workshops if child is enrolled 3:45 – 4:45 p.m. or 4:45 - 5:45 p.m.
- Required Homework Club (3rd – 5th) 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Required Homework Club (6th – 8th) 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Required Homework Club (K – 2nd) 4:15 – 4:45 p.m.
- Recess and games 5:00 - 5:55 p.m.
- Clean-up & pick-up time 5:50 – 6:00 p.m.
- Pick up your child in the office after 5:55 p.m.