Pre-K Enrollment: Parents, you will be notified of your child's acceptance on March 5, 2018.
Submit registration components by March 13, 2018, including:
- Pre-K Registration
- Admissions Decisions Announced for Kindergarten through Eighth Grade - OR Financial Aid Application
- Non-refundable, one-time registration fee ($75)
- Non-refundable Deposit ($500)
- Direct Debit Authorization form (if not applying for Financial Aid)
K-8 Enrollment: Parents, you will be notified of your child's acceptance on March 14, 2018.
Once your child has been accepted, you will have until March 23, 2018 to return the necessary documents, the registration fee, and the deposit in order to secure your child's place in the class.
In order to secure your child's space in the K-8 class, you will need to:
- Submit registration components by March 23, 2018, including:
- Registration Information form
- OR Financial Aid Application
- Non-refundable one-time registration fee ($75) and non-refundable deposit ($500)
- Tuition Agreement, signed and initialed by both parents (as applicable)
- Direct Debit Authorization form
- All of the above (registration form, fee, deposit, tuition agreement, direct debit form) is due in the school office on March 23, 2018 or one week after your child has been accepted into the program.
- If you are seeking financial aid, you should not submit a Tuition Agreement, but instead submit all other above documents along with the Financial Aid application, copies of your tax forms, and BASIC Fund aid form. Yearly funding forms will also be expected if financial aid is provided by the school. Copies of your taxes must be submitted with your application.
- If your child is coming from another school, official transcripts will be requested at the point when your child has been accepted.
- Enrollment is accepted year-round as long as space is available.
Hilldale School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin. All students are welcome and encouraged to apply.