K-8 Enrollment: Parents, you will be notified of your child's acceptance on a rolling basis.
Once your child has been accepted, you will have one week to return the necessary documents, the registration fee, and the deposit in order to secure your child's place in the class.
In order to secure your child's space in the K-8 class, you will need to:
Submit the following registration components:
- Registration Information form
- Non-refundable one-time registration fee ($150)
- Non-refundable deposit ($500)
- Tuition Agreement, signed and initialed by both parents (as applicable)
- Direct Debit Authorization form
If your child's acceptance falls outside of the regular admissions window, you will have one week to submit documents and fees after your child has been accepted into the program.
- If you are seeking financial aid, you must complete the Financial Aid Application at the time of your other Application Materials. You must also submit copies of your taxes from the immediate past two years.
- If you are eligible, you should complete the BASIC Fund aid form.
- If your child is coming from another school, official transcripts will be requested at the point when your child has been accepted.
- Enrollment is accepted year-round as long as space is available.
Hilldale School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin. All students are welcome and encouraged to apply.