Our chess class recognizes and respects the uniqueness of each child.
Our mission is to foster a love of learning in each student. They learn to follow their curiosity, to think creatively, and to work both independently and cooperatively with others. I give each child support and encouragement to become his or her own unique self.
What is chess? Game? Sport? Art? All together and much more!
This game can benefit your children in many ways:
* Chess teaches kids to have goals and to overcome obstacles
* Chess helps children to develop critical thinking skills
* Chess teaches patience, concentration and enhances mathematical skills
* Chess makes children think logically and rationally
* Chess improves social and communication skills
* Chess helps your children to make new friends.
* Chess teach kids to play well and reinforce their reading and writing skills at the same time.